- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi XiejeNL - welcome back!
If there’s no money actually in your account there really isn’t anything for us to take to the operator here.
BetHard are a private business and as a private business they have the right to decline to accept custom from any individual for any reason that’s non-discriminatory. We can’t and won’t pressurise an operator to accept your play if they’ve determined that you’re not a desirable player.
I would suggest that the recent changes to Dutch gaming markets, resulting in lots of operators pulling out of this market, may be responsible for this situation.
Sorry but there’s not really anything we can do to assist you in this instance.