- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi catty291290 - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
Please ensure you have read our Complaint Guidance to ensure that you fully understand how our complaint management process functions.
As a UK citizen you should only be playing with operators that hold a UKGC license. Black Label Casino do not hold a UKGC license and as such are breaking UK law by accepting your custom.
With the greatest of respect, you need to give the operator a reasonable amount of time to resolve this issue internally before seeking the intervention of a 3rd party dispute mediation service. If you are still experiencing issues on Friday the 12th of March let us know and I'll contact the operator on your behalf.