Casinsi - Problem with the Aspire Global casinos
Found for the Casino - There do not appear to have been any transactions processed after the point where the player made a clear request for a self-exclusion.
Read our Casinsi Casino Review.
I played at Aspire Global around 2 years ago for the first time and I want to complain about Casinsi.com and Jaak Casino. I played with a lot of money there and finally I was lucky and won around 30.000 euros. Aspire Global is claiming on all the websites that they are helping and detecting players with gambling problems. This is a great goal and text but in fact, they are not doing anything. I had contact earlier with them about the way they treat me as player, the director checked my story but didn't want to give me an excuse and/or financial compensation. So I contacted with the Dutch government(Kansspelautoriteit) about the case, I showed them the chat history, what happened and they recommend me to first solve the problem with Malta Gaming Authority (and they send me to The POGG) before they are going to work on the case. So that is why I'm sending this e-mail now.
I asked Aspire Global to deliver the chat history as a proof on Casinsi.com and Jaak Casino. Unfortunately they not delivered all the chats I had with them with the various brands they have and they don't respond anymore.. I marked the interesting conversations that are proofing my summary of bad treatment in yellow(please sent me an e-mail where I can send this Word document to). Here a summary of they bad way of treating me from Aspire Global conform the Responsible Gaming Policy
- They were canceling withdrawals of me without reason.
- They were not seeing the signals that I was depositing way too much money.
- Even when I was asking for closing my account, they were trying to keep me there with bonuses and free bets. Instead of closing it directly because I was obvious an addicted player.
- They were reopening my account instanlty, even when I was asking a several times before to close it permanent.
- When I won 30.000 I asked if it was possible to close my account for a month, So I could cool of, they told me it was not possible.
- They told me when I won 30.000 that there was a maximum of 7.000 withdrawal/month. When I lost the money, they told me when offering a bonus they could upgrade me to platinum VIP so I could withdraw more.
I had contact with Aspire Global to finish this case in the first place with themselves, but I didn't get an excuse and/or financial compensation. I hope, even after two years, to get an excuse of Aspire Global about this way of treating an addicted player with a financial compensation. I know in the end, spending and losing money is the own responsibility of the players. I recognized it myself, I tried to stop it, I asked them to stop me but they were just teasing me with better bonuses. And when I won, they were trying to make me losing it all.
I hope The Pogg, can warn and check a lot of active cases of Aspire Global because they are not protecting their players. That is the most important thing to me. Ofcourse, I also want an excuse of them and an financial compensation because I lost a lot of extra money because of their bad responsible gaming policy. I think this treatment is not in accordance with the requirements that MGA wants to stand for. This was simply not necessary if they were doing what they preach: protecting addicted players.
I'm looking forward to your reply.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.