- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi evedon1 - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
Before we go any further I need to make you aware that as a UK citizen you should only be playing with operators that hold a UKGC license. Crave Vegas casino do not have a UKGC license and as such are breaking UK law by accepting your play.
Secondly, Crave Vegas provide no ownership information, run on the Rival casino software platform and have been non-responsive to complaints posted with this service. The vast majority of operators running on this platform have significant issues. As such the chances that we can do anything to help you are low. Nevertheless, I will try to contact the operator and see what we can find out for you.