- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi spriet - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
As we are the ADR for the N1 Interactive Ltd license under the Malta Gaming Authority license there is certain information we have to provide you now.
– Use of this service does not preclude your seeking redress through court proceedings .
– This service is free to use for both the complainant and operator.
– At any point during the procedure the submitting party retains the right to withdraw their complaint. This does not preclude our right to continue the discussion with the involved operator of general issues related to the complaint (i.e. insufficiently clear terms and conditions).
– You are not obliged to obtain independent or legal advice or representation, though you may choose to do so.
If you have any questions about the above, let me know.
Firstly, Dasist Casino do NOT hold our Deposit Guarantee seal and are in fact Blacklisted by this service due to player complaint issues that occurred whilst they were under their previous Curacao license that we were dissatisfied with they actions the operator took. We serve as the ADR for the N1 license, and consequentially Dasist Casino, but we discourage players from engaging with this operator and certainly do not offer them our approval. If the operator are advertising they hold our seal they are doing so without our knowledge or approval.
Secondly, with the greatest of respect you need to give the operator a reasonable amount of time to resolve this issue internally before seeking the intervention of a 3rd party dispute mediation service. If you are still experiencing issues on Friday the 1st of January let us know and I'll contact the operator on your behalf.