- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi mdmcclanahan - welcome back.
Firstly, you've previously submitted complaints of exactly the same nature against this group of operators. That being the case you'll be well aware that this group are well known for taking several months to pay withdrawals. Your experience here isn't all that unusual.
While I will try to contact the operator on your behalf, they are negatively listed with this service and inconsistent in their response to complaints. The chances of a successful mediation are low.
In your previous complaint against this group you were also non-responsive to our requests for updates when the operator informed us you were paid. Please ensure you keep us abridged of changes in your complaint in future.
Finally, please don't type in all caps.