Spinia - Lack of license
Declined - This service does not pass rulings on regulatory matters. If the player believes that Spinia are in violation of their license they need to contact the MGA.
Read our Spina Casino Review.
Spinia will not reply with an official statement regarding my complaint. After filing a signed letter, asking for proof of a Dutch license, as they offer play to players from Holland. I requested if dutch players were allowed wagering for money. The awnser: our MGA license allows dutch players.
- MGA license clearly states that it does no apply if local licensing is required. Required in holland
- Spinia actively block server countries, the names are to even in the drop down list to choice. I asked, why do you don't allow them? No awnser.
- The first sentence of the terms is clear: "The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law." So they must have a dutch license, otherwise offer this is illegal. There are active measures in place, preventing registering an account in these countries, so if no license in holland, this cannot even be allowed
- Terms do not apply, as the account already is in conflict with term 1.
- Spinia support stated that Dutch player are in their license: have this on record. This is a false claim if they have no dutch license. Its misleading, as my withdrawals are thus considered illegal by the dutch legislator. I was under the impression that they had while playing.
- Spinia support replied with a reference to the Terms, but also after multiple request, does NOT want to state his official legal opinion regarding Dutch licensing, why players from server countries are actively blocked ( while they claim : own responsibility). If Spinia does not agree with my claim: fine, but state this official as Spinia, by a person with executive rights. They simply won't..
- They refer to the POGG as mediator, while is a legal case
- Recent court rulings in Holland make It clear: no license is valid without having a dutch license. Offering games is Illegal if not.
- I've requested contact information of the legal rep of Spinia: they won't give it
_i've requested for a conference call: no reply
Spinia actively and willingly is breaking own Terms, and breach terms of the MGA license. Spina fails to come with an official reply that addresses my questions.
Why is it so hard to be clear? Or even for a player to contact?
Read the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.