Safari Scratch: Closed
Safari Scratch is closed. Try another casino
Safari Scratch Casino
Players from Canada are welcome at Safari Scratch casino.
Safari Scratch Casino are part of the Aspire Global group. While this group has been reluctant to discuss complaints in the past, we now have a working relationship with their management. Alongside this the Aspire Global group have a widely positive reputation within the industry. As such we're now happy to list some of their properties as Recommended.
There are a small number of operators on this platform that have negative histories prior to their partnership with the Aspire Global group and as such we would recommend players ensure they read the reviews for each individual property rather than applying the reputation of the group as a whole to all properties.
As Safari Scratch Casino do not offer an affiliate program their Trustworthiness stat will be capped at 7.
Assuming that Safari Scratch Casino maintain their positive reputation their Trustworthiness stat will increase by 1 point for every 6 months with no unresolved issues to a maximum of 7.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
100% up to £200
Terms and Conditions
The Safari Scratch Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £200 plus 20 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5.50 of 15% of the bonus, whichever is greater, on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
- All Netent games , Big Bad Wolf, Treasure Island, Diamond Tower, Serengeti Diamonds, Frog N flies, Medusa 2, Foxin wins, Moon Temple, King Kong, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, Crime Scene, Thunderstruck II, Mermaids Millions, Alaskan Fishing, What A Hoot, Football Star, Bikini Party, Game of Thrones, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Avalon, Immortal Romance, Double Play Superbet, Spin Sorceress, Witch Pickings, Poltava, DJ Wild, Lost Vegas 50%
- All Blackjack games, Magic Spinner 10%
- All Video Poker games, All Roulette games, All Quick Play games, Hi Lo Fever, All Baccarat games, 3 Card Poker, Blood Suckers, Jackpot 6000, Keno, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India 0%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Safari Scratch website states that Neteller withdrawals will be paid within 3 business days (5 days).
Minimum Withdrawal - €10
Maximum Withdrawal - €10000/month.
Banking options available - Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller, EntroPay, PaySafeCard, UKash, Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - No response.
- July 2017 - 11 hours 47 minutes.
SafariScratch Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SafariScratch Casino currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are allowed to participation with SafariScratch Casino - South Africa, United States
|Email :||[email protected]|
Players from Canada accepted.
Safari Scratch does not accept players from the following countries: American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Guam, South Africa, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
Safari Scratch casino do run a comp point program. For every €40 wagered on any game you will earn 1 comp points. Comp points can be redeemed for bonuses at a rate of 35 comp points to €1. These bonuses carry standard wagering requirements.
Safari Scratch and the Aspire Group have a generally good reputation across the industry, generating low levels of complaints, and they've now reached an agreement with ThePOGG to ensure future complaints are managed appropriately.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: Canada