English in United States
Resolved - This issue seems to have been related to Gala's requirement for a bank statement. After the player supplied the required statement they were paid promptly.
Read our Gala Casino Review.
I am user name [EDIT] at Gala casino. Here is what has happened.
1) I submitted my German ID Card and official letter to my house with my name and address clear on it and no edges or anything cut off. Very clear proof of address.
2) They verify my account and say payment is being processes.
3) They stop payment and tell me they need me re-verify my account.
4) I send passport front and back full and clear.
5) I send Neteller screenshot full and clear showing my address, name, and even balance and everything. They do not accept.
6) I send letter from my bank full page and clear with my address and name and bank address and name clear on paper.
7) They still refuse to take and say I need better documents.
There is no way anyone can send as much document I send if it is not really them. They need no verification when I deposit and they can process in 5 seconds. But when I want to take out my money they need weeks to process and the 5 official document I have give them is still not enough. Here is the paper I give them already for proof of address they do not accept. They accept my German ID and Passport already for that part.
Gala have just confirmed receipt of the final document, your account has been verified and you're free to withdraw (I think your withdrawal should be processing already, but it may be worth checking).
Could you confirm when you receive your funds and how much the funds were?
BenjaminB has confirmed via email that they've now received their funds. As such I'll be closing this complaint as 'Resolved'.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
BenjaminB consented for ThePOGG to act on their behalf and share the personal information that they provide to ThePOGG with the following agencies for the purposes of resolving their complaint:
May 18, 2014
Hi BenjaminB - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
My first comment is that I've edited your complaint to remove 2 instances of unhelpful accusations. While I understand your frustration accusing the casino of dishonest behaviour at this stage is a) vastly premature and b) likely to make discussing the issue more rather than less difficult. In our complaint guidance we specifically prohibit doing this, so I would request that you refrain from making such accusations while this complaint is ongoing.
Regarding your complaint specifically; I'll contact Gala casino tomorrow and see if I can find out what the problem with your ID has been. I will state in advance that I'll be looking to find out what the nature of the issue with a mind to providing ID that does meet the casinos security needs. As such I do expect you to have to submit further ID before this issue is resolved.
I'll get back in contact once I have some new information.
P.S. While you're logged in to your account with the site you will only be able to see complaints that you created. To see other Closed complaints you will need to log out of your account.