English in United States
Found for the Casino - This player has bet more than then maximum allowed bet associated with the bonus they claimed. As such there is nothing we can do to help them.
Read our Dream Vegas Casino Review.
I registered I made a deposit makes at the welcome bonus played it lost it I then made a second deposit of $200 except the no bonus won over $300,000. Went to withdraw $30,000 was told I can only withdraw $5,000 so I set up $5,000 withdrawal went back to playing lost everything down to $6,000 an account plus the $5,000 withdrawal still pending then I won all the way back up to $170,000 log off like back on the next day they had confiscated the $5,000 withdrawal confiscated $270,000 give me my $200 deposit back and said I was in violation of rule 7 - VI which states you're only allowed to bet maximum of $5 on your welcome bonus so all my friends were confiscated cuz I was in violation of that rule even though it wasn't my welcome bonus I accepted the welcome bonus on my first deposit it was my second deposit that I won lost and won again. I'd also like to State for the record that that's really sneaky that they have a maximum of $5 allowed to be bad when accepting welcome bonuses but yet they don't have their games regulated to stop at $5 they still allow their players to bed upwards of whatever they want to bet just to take their money away if they do that's some serious BS there I just a reminder I want my money on my second deposit not my first I brought them several times to get no responses at all then they send me no then they sent me a repeat of the message they sent me on the 23rd stating that I was in violation again. When I looked up the rule 7 it says in big letters welcome bonus and then in Brackets AKA first deposit just so you know
I've discussed this issue with Dream Vegas. On the 15th of January at 1:31:54 server time you deposited $30 and received a bonus of $60. You played until you had lost all funds and then at 2:44:18 you deposited $200 and received and $80 bonus. This is the 40% bonus detailed within the Welcome Package for your second deposit. At this point you immediately following this you started wagering at $40/round and on your tenth wager won over $2k.
The bonus terms and conditions at Dream Vegas allow for a maximum bet of $5 per round while you have a bonus. Unfortunately as you've exceeded this the operator are within their rights to void the bonus contract and reset both parties to pre-bonus conditions.
Sorry we cannot be of further help.
You already have a complaint submitted about this issue. Please do not submit further complaints about this issue. If you have further comment regarding your issue this is the appropriate place for it.
To respond to your newly raised complaint about this issue:
- Where you accept a bonus it is your responsibility to ensure you know the rules associated with the bonus. The argument 'nobody reads the rules' doesn't bear scrutiny, otherwise you could simply withdraw the bonus funds as soon as you deposit and no rules would apply.
- You are responsible for knowing whether you've received a bonus. These are clearly advertised and you balance does not just show your cash balance. It shows the bonus balance as well.
- Whether you are playing with your deposit or the bonus funds makes no difference. When you receive a bonus you are subject to the bonus terms until such time as you have completed the requirements associated with the bonus.
Finally as far as 'redoing our investigation', as is clear from my previous post, I went through your account history and reviewed the terms associated with the bonuses you received. There is nothing further for us to review.
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with this result, but all I can suggest is that in future you ensure you are familiar with the rules of any bonus you receive before you start playing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Dream Vegas - Confiscated money
Posted by Shane847
February 13, 2019
Shane847 consented for ThePOGG to act on their behalf and share the personal information that they provide to ThePOGG with the following agencies for the purposes of resolving their complaint:
February 13, 2019
Hi shane847 - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
As we are the ADR for the White Hat Gaming license under the Malta Gaming Authority license there is certain information we have to provide you now.
– Use of this service does not preclude your seeking redress through court proceedings .
– This service is free to use for both the complainant and operator.
– At any point during the procedure the submitting party retains the right to withdraw their complaint. This does not preclude our right to continue the discussion with the involved operator of general issues related to the complaint (i.e. insufficiently clear terms and conditions).
– You are not obliged to obtain independent or legal advice or representation, though you may choose to do so.
If you have any questions about the above, let me know.
I'll contact the operator and see what we can find out for you.