18bet - closed my account instead of paying my winnings
Found for the Casino - 18Bet have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate that this player's account is unnaturally associate with other player accounts.
Read our 18Bet Casino Review.
I have decided to withdrawal all my balance - 3900€, because they started to reject almost all my bets.
First I was asked for:
1. A photograph of the front and back of my ID
2. I do not have utility bill with my name as I am living in house that belongs to my parents so they are paying utility bills, but I am sending you scan of car registration document from December as it is most recent document I could find with my name on it.
3. A screenshot of your Neteller account, with the page URL and your personal details (name, address, phone, etc.) clearly visible
4. A valid phone number you can be reached at:
Which I have provided. Then they asked for:
1. A screenshot of your Neteller account, with the page URL and your personal details (name, address, phone, etc.) with the drop down menu clearly visible (head icon)
And after that they asked for:
1. A self-certified photo of you (selfie), holding your ID document.
I have also provided them with selfie.
Next day I got this email:
We are reaching you to inform you that our Anti-Fraud Department detected that your IP address is already in use by another account.
In accordance to our policy your account has been closed and the total of your deposits, minus fees for administrative costs, have been returned to your Neteller account.
I have never had or used any other account with 18bet.com.
For me it seems like they are trying to avoid paying my winnings.
I am using DSL internet connection with dynamic IP (which means that everytime I connect to internet my ISP will assign me one IP from pool of IPs he has), so I am not sure if this could be problem. Therefore IP can not be even used as proof that I have used or made any other. account at 18bet.com . They did not provided me with any proof, but they only claimed that I my IP address is already used by another account, but I have never ever made any other account at 18bet.com ... so it seems like they are trying to avoid pay me winnings.
the casino review
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.