- Best Online Casinos
- High Roller Casinos
- Live Casinos
- New Online Casino Sites 2021
- Sports Betting Site Reviews
- Poker Site Reviews
- Bingo Site Reviews
- Needs Work Casinos
- Not Recommended Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- Non-GamStop Casinos
- Closed Casinos
- Casino Reviews
- How We Rate a Casino
- Are Online Casinos Regulated?
- Game Guides
- A Beginner’s Guide to Joining an Online Casino
- A Beginner’s Guide to Playing at an Online Casino
- How to Choose an Online Casino
- Trusted Testing Houses
- Are Online Casinos Rigged?
- The Gambler’s Fallacy – why ‘due’ is a lie
- Is Online Gambling Legal in Canada?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the Republic of Ireland?
- A Players Guide to the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Curacao – The Jurisdiction that Regulation Forgot
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gambling Terminology
- Gambling Book Reviews
Hi sandra1996 - welcome to ThePOGG.com!
Unfortunately it is unlikely we can do anything to help you in this instance. You've chosen to play with an operator who are both negatively listed with this service and who have been non-responsive to our efforts to discuss complaint issues with them historically.
You are also playing with a weakly licensed operator who will have minimum Responsible Gambling obligations. Even in more tightly regulated jurisdictions operators are given a reasonable time period to respond to an email request of this nature (usually 24 hours). So my question has to be were there deposits made more than 24 hours after you sent your email requesting a self-exclusion?